IFC Men’s Recruitment Information and FAQ
- IFC Spring 2023 Formal Recruitment Registration will be open at 9 AM on Thursday, December 15th and close on Wednesday, Feb 8th at 11:59 PM.
- IFC Spring 2023 Formal Recruitment Dates: Tuesday, Feb 7th – Tuesday, Feb 21st
- Kickoff: Tuesday, Feb 7th
- Men interested in participating in spring recruitment are welcomed to attend. All 13 IFC chapters will be present at this event.
- Bid Day: Tuesday Feb 21st
- Kickoff: Tuesday, Feb 7th
- Cost: No fee to register
- Men interested in participating in recruitment should register online through the campus director portal via the link – tcuifc.mycampusdirector2.com/
- We encourage students to do research on all fraternities on campus. You can find the chapter’s website and information under the IFC tab. If you have questions, email Sutton Price the IFC VP of Recruitment at email@example.com.
- IMPORTANT Information to Note Before You Register
- All submissions are FINAL and edits can’t be made to Potential New Member (PNM) registration forms.
- Use your TCU email for all parts of registration. Please do not use any other email when registering!
- Your registration form must be completed by Wednesday, Feb 8th at 11:59 PM. Central Time.
- To participate in recruitment, Potential New Members (PNMs) must have a 2.0 GPA and be enrolled in at least 12 semester hours at TCU in the upcoming semester. However, chapters are usually looking for strong grades, so keep that in mind!
- Note: The registration system does not allow PNM’s to save and return to your application. You must complete the registration process all at one time.
- No! On average, half of the IFC chapters participate in spring recruitment. IFC will announce the participating chapters during the first week of Spring semester.
- Here are the 8 chapters participating in Spring 2023 Recruitment. We encourage PNMs to connect with the recruitment chair via email.
|Beta Upsilon Chi||David Berne||Gabe Wilson|
|Delta Tau Delta||Sam Noskin|
|Kappa Sigma||Bo Wilbanks|
|Lambda Chi Alpha||Frank Basile|
|Phi Delta Theta||Patrick Miller|
|Phi Gamma Delta (FIJI)||Max Olafsson||Jake Ellis||Owen Harrison|
|Sigma Alpha Epsilon||Charlie Lamme|
|Sigma Phi Epsilon||Charlie Hoiberg|
- Starting December 15, 2022 you can register for IFC men’s recruitment by clicking HERE.
- The deadline to register for Fall recruitment is Wednesday, Feb 8th at 11:59 PM. Central Time.
You can find a grade report by clicking here.
You can find the conduct report by clicking here.
Our average dues for a new member is $1,280 for their first semester in the fraternity. That price will go down to an average $1,100 per semester after your student has been initiated.
In the Fall of 2022, more students from out of state received bids to fraternities than students from the state of Texas.
No, you cannot move on campus early for recruitment. You will move onto campus on your assigned move-in date.
After registering for recruitment, you will receive regular communication from the Vice President of Recruitment, Sutton Price with information about the recruitment process.