IFC Men’s Recruitment Information and FAQ
- IFC spring rush kickoff February 5th @6:30 pm Bluu Ballroom
- IFC Spring rush bid day February 10th @10 am
- Deadline to register is the 5th of February
- Cost: $0
- Men interested in participating in recruitment should register online through the campus director portal via the link – mycampusdirector2.com/
- We encourage students to do research on all fraternities on campus. You can find the chapter’s website and information under the IFC tab. If you have questions, email Drake Arthur, the IFC VP of Recruitment, at email@example.com.
- IMPORTANT Information to Note Before You Register
- All submissions are FINAL and edits can’t be made to Potential New Member (PNM) registration forms.
- Use your TCU email for all parts of registration. Please do not use any other email when registering!
- Your registration form must be completed by February 5th, 2024.
- To participate in recruitment, Potential New Members (PNMs) must have a 2.0 GPA and be enrolled in at least 12 semester hours at TCU in the upcoming semester. However, chapters are usually looking for strong grades, so keep that in mind!
- Note: The registration system does not allow PNM’s to save and return to your application. You must complete the registration process all at one time.
No, chapters will notify the PNM’s at kickoff if they are participating or not. In the Spring of 2023, 9 of the 13 chapters participated in Spring Recruitment.
|Beta Upsilon Chi
|Delta Tau Delta
|Lambda Chi Alpha
|Phi Delta Theta
|Phi Gamma Delta (FIJI)
|Sigma Alpha Epsilon
|Sigma Phi Epsilon
- You can register at this link mycampusdirector2.com/
- The deadline to register for Spring IFC recruitment is February 5, 2024.
- Students are required to be registered for recruitment in order to be eligible to receive a bid from a fraternity
You can find a grade report by clicking here.
You can find the conduct and hazing report by clicking here.
Our average dues for a new member is $1,280 for their first semester in the fraternity. That price will go down to an average $1,100 per semester after your student has been initiated.
In the Fall of 2022, more students from out of state received bids to fraternities than students from the state of Texas.
No, you cannot move on campus early for recruitment. You will move onto campus on your assigned move-in date.
After registering for recruitment, you will receive regular communication from the Vice President of Recruitment, Drake Arthur with information about the recruitment process. Please make sure you are checking your TCU email. Give the TCU IFC Instagram a follow as important information will be announced throughout the summer.