TCU believes that housing is an important part of the fraternal experience. Currently, 24 chapters have facilities on campus. These facilities are university-owned and are each supervised by a Graduate Hall Director.
- The Worth Hills Village residential community opened 2017.
- There are 757 residential spaces in fraternity and sorority chapter facilities.
- 11 Hall Directors and 25 Resident Assistants are employed by Fraternity and Sorority Life.
Current, Future, and Potential Residents:
All communication regarding chapter facilities comes from the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life. For any questions about a chapter facility, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-257-7281.
Move In Information for Fall 2022
- Sorority Move In will occur on August 7th, 2022 beginning at 8am. Residents will receive a scheduled time slot and instructions for your move in time.
- Fraternity Move In will occur on August 19th, 2022 beginning at 8am. Residents will go directly to your facility.
Fall 2022 TCU Move-In Guide will be available in Summer 2022.
For any questions or concerns that require immediate assistance, please contact your RA and/or Hall Director for a prompt response.
Housing Information & Commonly Asked Questions:
Mailing and Deliveries to Residents of Fraternity and Sorority Housing
For USPS, UPS, and FedEx deliveries please use this address format:
Address line 1: 2901 Stadium Drive
Address line 2: TCU Box (student’s box number)
City, State, Zip: Fort Worth, TX 76129
For deliveries of flowers or perishable items (i.e. cookie bouquet)*:
Student’s Name, Chapter, Cell Phone Number
Fraternity and Sorority Life
3608 Pond Drive, Suite 209
Fort Worth, TX 76129
*Please note – items must be picked up between 8AM and 5PM, Monday through Friday
Fraternity & Sorority Life does not provide room dimensions, size of room, or window size since all rooms are uniquely designed and vary in each facility across all of our buildings. Standard blinds are in the windows of the room.
Each floor has specified bed sizes which are provided below. In addition to the bed, the room has a desk with chair along with a closet and a dresser for storage. Fraternity chapter facilities host double occupancy on the 4th floor while the sorority chapter facilities host double occupancy on the 2nd and 4th floor.
|Facility Floor||Bed Size||Occupancy||Micro-Fridge?|
|3rd||Full XL||Single||Yes, in common spaces|
|4th||Twin XL||Double||Yes, in common spaces|
|Facility Floor||Bed Size||Occupancy||Micro-Fridge?|
|2nd||Twin XL||Double||Yes, in room|
|4th||Twin XL||Double||Yes, in room|
Each resident is permitted to have their own mini fridge as long as it is 2 cubic feet or smaller.
Yes! Each facility is uniquely designed for the needs of the membership. Each chapter facility has a kitchen on the 1st floor. Second kitchens are located on the 2nd floor for fraternities and 3rd floor for sororities. Each kitchen has appliances for students to use, as well as storage for food, utensils, and more. Chapters are responsible for small appliances, dishes, and paper products, as well as cleaning the kitchen on a regular basis.
In addition to what has previously been described for each bedroom and kitchen, you will find the following additional items:
- Free Laundry Room
- Study Lounges on each floor
- Internet – WiFi & Hardwire Plug-Ins
- Streaming in Room; Cable Television in Common Areas
- If a printer is located in the chapter house, the printer is provided and maintained by the chapter, not TCU.
Below is the information about cleaning and supplies provided by TCU:
- TCU cleans common areas in the fraternity facilities – common spaces, bathrooms on 1st, 3rd, and 4th floors.
- TCU cleans common areas in the sorority facilities – common spaces, bathrooms on 1st, 2nd, and 4th floors.
- TCU removes all trash from trash rooms on 1st floor.
- TCU provides toilet paper and wipes for counterspace in the facility.
- TCU provides soap and paper towels in common bathrooms located on 1st, 3rd, and 4th floors of fraternity facilities.
- TCU provides soap and paper towels in common bathrooms located on 1st, 2nd, and 4th floors of sorority facilities.
TCU DOES NOT provide soap, hand sanitizer, trash cans, or paper towels for suite bathrooms on the 2nd floor for fraternity facilities and 3rd floor for sorority facilities. TCU does not provide these items to any suite style or apartment rooms across campus. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the members or chapter to provide for those spaces.
Fraternity & Sorority housing utilizes the same meal plans offered by TCU. All first and second year students are required to have a meal plan; however, third and fourth year students who live on the Officer Floor (located on 2nd floor for fraternity facilities and located on 3rd floor for sorority facilities) can opt out of the meal plan. Information about meal plans can be located:
Housing rates can be found at https://housing.tcu.edu/housing-rates/
Living in a chapter facility is a unique opportunity for upper division students at TCU in many ways. First, students live with their chapter members in their chapter facility where they can strengthen relationships with brothers and/or sisters. In addition, students can attend various chapter and community programs with members of their chapter and other members of the community. Each facility is supported by an RA, who is a member of the chapter, and a Hall Director who encourages the growth and development of each resident. As a resident of the chapter facility, students immerse themselves in brotherhood/sisterhood events and opportunities to enhance their membership experience. The common spaces in the facilities are utilized for meetings, study time, and social/formal interactions. Each facility has two kitchens, common spaces on each floor, washer/dryer combination throughout the facility, and more!
Contact your chapter president to learn about the process for filling the chapter house.