TCU believes that housing is an important part of the fraternal experience. The process has started for the design and building of a new fraternity and sorority community that will be inclusive of all chapters and councils. Currently 25 chapters have facilities on campus. These facilities are university-owned and are each supervised by a Hall Director.
- The Worth Hills Village residential community opened 2016.
- There are 757 residential spaces in fraternity and sorority houses.
- 11 Hall Directors and 25 Chapter Resident Assistants are employed by Fraternity and Sorority Life.
Bed Size for Fraternity & Sorority Facilities
|Facility Floor||Bed Size|
|Facility Floor||Bed Size|
Room Size & Layout
Fraternity & Sorority Life does not provide room dimensions or size of room since all rooms are uniquely designed and vary in each facility across all of our buildings.
Cleaning Information about Facilities
It is important to note that TCU has added additional cleaning shifts and responsibilities as a result of COVID-19 impacts.
- TCU cleans common areas in the fraternity facilities – common spaces, bathrooms on 1st, 3rdand 4th floors
- TCU cleans common areas in the sorority facilities – common spaces, bathrooms 1st, 2nd and 4th floors
- TCU removes all trash from trash rooms on 1st floor
- TCU provides toilet paper and wipes for counterspace in the facility
- TCU provides soap and paper towels in common bathrooms located on 1st, 3rd, and 4th floors of fraternity facilities
- TCU provides soap and paper towels in common bathrooms located on 1st, 2nd, and 4th floors of sorority facilities
TCU DOES NOT provide soap, hand sanitizer, trash cans, or paper towels for suite bathrooms on the 2nd floor for fraternity facilities and 3rd floor for sorority facilities. TCU does not provide these items to any suite style or apartment rooms across campus. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the members or chapter to provide for those spaces.
For the 2020-2021 academic year, Fraternity & Sorority Life will provide cleaning kits for suite bathrooms with the following items:
- Cleaning solution for counters, sinks, and toilets
- Pair of latex gloves
- Microfiber Cloth wipe
- Toilet brush with holder
We are providing cleaning supplies to help you. However, our residents must take responsibility to clean and maintain their suite bathrooms.
Mailing and Deliveries to Residents of Fraternity and Sorority Housing
For USPS, UPS, and FedEx deliveries please use this address format:
Address line 1: 2901 Stadium Drive
Address line 2: TCU Box (student’s box number)
City, State, Zip: Fort Worth, TX 76129
For deliveries of flowers or perishable items (i.e. cookie bouquet)*:
Student’s Name and Chapter
Fraternity and Sorority Life
3608 Pond Drive, Suite 209
Fort Worth, TX 76129
*Please note – items must be picked up between 8AM and 5PM, Monday through Friday
To view or download housing forms click here